Gurney’s Montauk Resort And Seawater Spa, Montauk, NY
Food and Beverage Management Internship, May 2017-August 2017
- Managed daily sales reports, tips, payroll, and the floor for Scarpetta Beach and Regent Firepit.
- Developed banquets and private events.
- Generated and implemented new baseline ideas for the Regent Firepit including updated website descriptions, design within the venue, and operational qualities.
SoulCycle, Washington D.C.
Front Desk Staff, May 2016–August 2016
- Connected with clients and influencers daily via phone, email, and in-person and prioritized high level customer service in a luxury market.
- Completed daily studio tasks and projects such as marketing initiatives and campaigns, such as Turn It Up 20 and Warrior Week.
CustomInk, Fairfax, VA
Creative Team Internship, April–May 2015
- Engaged in wide-ranging departments across a fast-growing business including merchandising, technology, retail, ecommerce, advertising/marketing, and graphic design.
- Active participation in the marketing department by getting involved in creating public relations strategies, assisting direction for photo shoots, and completing pre/post production for advertisements.
- Managed analytics for upcoming projects, such as team-based workshops to justify the company’s next business decisions.
ThinkFood Group By José Andrés, Washington D.C.
Events Internship, June-August 2014
- On-site marketing and restaurant management at America Eats Tavern. Reached out to potential contacts and assisted in the formation of advertisements and social media campaigns.
- Developed event details and tactics for guests and media.
- Learned and refined skills in restaurant positions such as hosting, serving, bartending, and event planning.
United States Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), Washington D.C.
Press & Communications Internship, September 2013-May 2014
- Served in the press office with social media campaigns, television/radio and print interviews, and press releases.
- Attended hearings and briefings and as a result, assisted in researching and drafting for legislation.
B.S. Hotel Administration
Cornell University, S.C. Johnson College of Business
Expected Graduation: May 2019
Skills & Languages
Quick to Learn & Adapt
Commitment to Meaningful Accomplishment
Passion for Creativity & Development
Eye for Design
Focus on Strategy Planning & Deliberation
Creative & Efficient Problem Solving
English | Fluent
Spanish | Fluent
French | Conversant
Mandarin | Basic